At Capitol Auto Body we believe in quality and customer service. To further assist our customers we have provided a list of facts to know when starting an auto body collision repair.
Facts you should know
- Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claim service. You have specific rights and obligations that you should be aware of. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
- You are not required by law to get more than one estimate.
- You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs.
- You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
- Only you, the owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
- Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things such as front or rear wheel alignments, re-aiming your headlamps, etc. It’s your car, make sure it’s repaired to your satisfaction.
- Sign releases only when the repairs have been completed to your satisfaction. The vehicle is being repaired for YOU the owner.
- You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company along with any necessary endorsements from lien holders.
Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. This we pledge to you.
For your convenience, we have provided a list of insurance companies that we are Direct Repair Facility with for direct towing to our shop without waiting on an evaluation from the insurance company.
- Farmers Insurance Group- Circle of Dependability Direct Repair Facility
- Travelers Property Casualty- Authorized Direct Repair Facility
- Safeco Insurance- President’s Guarantee Facility Direct Repair Facility
- Allstate- Direct Repair Facility
- Geico- Direct Repair Facility
- Farm Bureau Insurance- Direct Repair Facility
- Liberty Mutual- Direct Repair Facility
- Nationwide Insurance- Certified Direct Repair Facility
- American Family Insurance- Certified Direct Repair Facility
- Met Life Insurance- Direct Repair Facility
- Progressive Insurance- Direct Repair Facility
- Most Major Insurances Accepted-Call for details